Thanks to this delicious recipe, the forecast for your next festivity is sure to be mouthwatering with a 100% chance of yummy meatballs. The perfect cocktail appetizer, the tray will be empty before you know it.
For 12 people
1. Mix together ground beef, salt, pepper, parsley, onion, 1 tsp. Worcestershire, eggs, milk, breadcrumbs and butter.
2. Shape into very, very small meatballs.
3. Lightly brown meatballs in the butter until browned on all sides.
4. Put into large serving dish.
5. Put catsup, vinegar, remaining 1 tsp. Worcestershire, mustard and wine in saucepan. Heat and stir until smooth and hot.
6. Pour over hot meatballs. Keep warm in slow cooker or serve hot.